Sales Associate - Retail (Part-Time)
Jofit - Newport Beach, CA 92660
Jofit – designer of women's golf, tennis, fitness and lifestyle apparel - is expanding our online and wholesale business to the brick & mortar retail space and seeking enthusiastic Sales Associates for our new store opening in Corona Del Mar, CA. This amazing opportunity offers a competitive salary, excellent wardrobe allowances, exceptional discounts, and a fun and dynamic work environment.
Duties And Responsibilites:
Ideal candidate must:
- Possess the ability to lead and direct, delegate and coach, follow company operational standards, and be a true team player.
- Tolerance, understanding and agility in a rapidly-growing and evolving company.
- Quickly learn and become an expert in product knowledge, which is the basis of our selling.
- Represent the Jofit culture and live the Jofit life.
- Create and maintain store aesthetics through enhanced visual standards, merchandising, restocking merchandise, and close attention to detail in presentation.
- Maintain professionalism through internal and external relationships.
- Sharing a core value and culture is what creates the exceptional Jofit experience.
- Previous experience in retail store management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers
If you have an enthusiastic can-do attitude and want to “live the Jofit life” at a rapidly growing company, please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Send your info to: Careers@jofit.com
Jofit is looking for super passionate, ambitious, and motivated Independent Sales Representatives to join our outside sales team.
Our extensive line of athletic wear made for women by women is designed to fit and flatter regardless of size, activity, or age. Launched in 2006 by Founder & CEO, Joanne Cloak, a.k.a “Jo.”, Jofit is fashion-forward golf, tennis, and lifestyle apparel. At Jofit we always have time to have a little fun, but we’re also great at what we do. We’re on the lookout for bright, magnetic and determined people to help us make our customers smile. We hire passionate, entrepreneurial, smart individuals who thrive with a team atmosphere.
As a Jofit Sales Rep you are professionally aggressive, action driven, and goal oriented in growing new business. You are an enthusiastic brand ambassador with a charismatic and ambitious personality and an eye for style. We are looking for people with an “out of the box” mentality.
Do you enjoy sparking up a conversation with a complete stranger? How about reaching out to a friend that you haven’t met yet? If that’s you, we would love to hear from you.
Customer Service & Sales Expert
- Own a geographical territory that you’ll dissect one golf, tennis & boutique door at a time
- Have a general understanding of the golf & tennis industry from an apparel standpoint
- Aggressively research, prospect, develop and manage potential clubs through a variety of sources, in order to build strong long term relationships
- Achieve and strive to exceed expected activity goals and monthly revenue goals
- Develop strong product knowledge across all categories
- Maintain the highest level of customer service by delivering an experience
- Identify prospective properties needs and opportunities
- Engage, entertain, educate and befriend customers
- Possess strong entrepreneurial skill set to drive business
Building Brand Equity & Operational Excellence
- Understand and be able to communicate the Jofit brand aesthetic, philosophy and lifestyle to customers
- Execute operational tasks per company directives
- Adhere to all sales and operational policies/procedures
- Sales experience
- No fear of rejection and willingness to generate engaging conversations with complete strangers
- Demonstrated success in new business development or proven ability to build a great network
- Self-starter; exhibits unparalleled drive and resourcefulness
- Proactive in identifying opportunities, and demonstrated ability to close new business
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Competitive nature combined with a work happy attitude and an ability to make people smile and feel great
Immediate Openings Available In New England
- New Hampshire
Send your info to: Careers@jofit.com